What if you can get a relaxed feeling like when you’re high, but instead be clear-headed? This thought isn’t as far-fetched as you might think as there is such a thing available in the market.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a naturally found substance that is derived from cannabis. It has no intoxicating effect on users and its products are safe to use! There are different kinds of CBD products accessible in the market. If you wish to buy CBD products online click here and get a pick of some of the best products available.
If you are still unsure about the type of product in the market and what it is that they have to offer, continue reading to know more.
- Tinctures – It is a liquid-based form of CBD, which is taken by dropping a prescribed amount under the tongue. It is to be held in the mouth for a minute or 2 before being swallowed. This allows the liquid to be quickly and properly absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Capsules – They come in two kinds –
- Oil Based – These capsules have an oil-based carrier that helps the body absorb CBD in a better way. CBD is fat-soluble and thus it attaches to the fat found in the oil carriers for better absorption.
- Water Soluble – New technological advancements in this field has lead to CBD products being water-friendly. These capsules are made out of water-soluble CBD extract and have better effective results.
- Concentrates – These products have a high concentration of CBD and thus better effectiveness. These plant extracts can be used in various methods like vaping or can be placed under your tongue like tinctures for ingestion.
- Topicals/ Balms/ Transdermal Patches – CBD extracts can also be made into balms and salves to treat muscle soreness and certain skin conditions. It can also be used as massaging oil and transdermal patches to provide long term relief.
- Sprays – CBD is found in small concentrations in spray bottles that are to be sprayed into the mouth as prescribed.
- Vapes – Many people prefer smoking the CBD oil to ingestion. It is the quickest method and is readily available in a variety of flavors. It has fewer drawbacks and better effects.
- Beauty Products – CBD has slowly become a popular component found in beauty products as it has many benefits like reducing aches and swelling and provide better relief. It can now be found in moisturizers, toners, masks, and many other beauty products.
- Drinks – Due to CBD now being water-soluble, it is readily available as bottled CBD water, energy shots, and powder drink mixes for better consumption.
- Edibles – CBD is also found in a variety of edible food products such as candies and baked goods which easily helps mask the taste and taste great!
- Pet Products – Some specific CBD products are pet friendly. They can be found in the form of tinctures, capsules, sprays, and treats.
Research is still being carried out to know the full benefits and limitations of CBD products thus caution is always advised when trying any CBD products. Any kind of dosage should always be taken after proper consultation.